Place of work: From home
Schedule : 35 hours a week
You are a Back-End developer ( PHP) with a lot of ambition and talent? Do you like working with a team that combines rigor and pleasure?
Do you like challenges and are not afraid of technological challenges?
Are you versatile and you love the Web? Welcome to JobsMedia!
We are looking for candidates who can actively participate in the development of our Web projects (internal client).
You must master the following Web technologies :
- MySQL / PostgreSQL
- CSS3 and HTML5
Bonus points for skillfully handling:
- Search engine solutions (Solr, Elastic Search, Google site search , etc.)
- Other languages such as C #, Node JS, Python (Django) or similar
- Experience with Open Source CMS (Ex .: WordPress, Magento, Prestashop , Drupal, etc.)
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology
- Mobile development * A version control system (for example: Mercurial. SVN or GIT)
- Have at least 5 years of experience in web development
- Experience in production and the interaction with RESTful APIs (asset)
- Strong understanding and use of Linux / Unix
- Knowledge of automated testing – Attention to important detail
- Ability to understand present and future business needs and identify opportunities
- Experience in the deployment of applications in the cloud (AWS)
- You have carried out personal projects to increase your web skills (GitHub)
And the advantages of your position?
- Competitive salary – Continuing education ($ 70,000 to $ 80,000)
- Work-family / work-from-home combination