Technological partner of large companies since 1979, the SII Group is at the heart of the innovation economy with 8000 employees, an international presence in 18 countries, and a turnover of more than 520 million Canadian dollars.
SII Canada, based in Montreal and Toronto, aims to provide high added value solutions to its partners / clients in the engineering and information technology fields.
SII Canada is above all agility, technicality and exciting professions that generate experience and career opportunities.
You want to join a company on a human scale, where:
… you are recognized for your qualities and expertise,
… you can have a role of ambassador and mentor (Communities, lunch tech, workshop…),
… you will bring your personal touch within the friendly gang of Fungénieurs,
then that f would definitely be happy to meet you!
We We are looking for a collaborator to participate in the implementation of security services in a context of corporate deployment. This position will transform over time into operational mode. 6 month term with high possibility of renewal.
Within a dynamic operational security team with multiple responsibilities, you will be called to:
- Actively participate in the activities of all cybersecurity operations, including vulnerability management, collection and security event analysis, system monitoring, investigation and resolution of security incidents;
- Work with IT teams in place to install, integrate, maintain and upgrade security tools, software and configurations;
- Perform security impact analyzes on change requests;
- Advise on configurations and hardc methods security issue;
- Make recommendations to improve the company's security posture.
Through your initiatives, you will help optimize and evolve existing security practices, operations and solutions, while contributing to various security projects.
- Ability to analyze;
- problem solving;
- team spirit;
- sense of urgency;
- management of conflicting priorities;
- Oral and written communication in French and in English.
Important: Experience with an event management tool security (SIEM); Important: Knowledge of the Unix / Linux environment; Asset: Accreditation or certification (technical or practical) in security (ex. CEH); Asset: Experience with Splunk technology (Enterprise Security); Asset: Experience with database management (DBA); Asset: Knowledge of programming / scripting (eg python); Asset: Knowledge of Windows environment, Group Policy (GPO), Microsoft Active Directory and Powershell scripting language; Asset: Knowledge of network protocols and Web applications; Asset: Knowledge of virtualization environments (VMWare or HyperV) and / or tools orchestration.