(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a Office Expert - Problem Management, you support IT efficiency by designing, configuring, administering, maintaining, upgrading and testing the quality of computer networks, management systems, programs and database servers in accordance with the organization’s needs. You analyze and help diagnose issues related to IT deliveries, rollouts, infrastructure operation, controls and quality assurance. You provide opinions based on your discipline’s rules and help develop recommendations and implementation plans. You develop tools, methods and processes. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work. You share ideas and help solve problems using your analytical skills, extensive knowledge of your line of business and ability to manage complexity. You interact with stakeholders working in other technology fields. You provide discipline-specific support to your unit, clients and partners.
Scheduled service interruption : We will be performing maintenance on the Desjardins online recruitment tool from 12:01 a.m. on December 7 to 7:00 a.m. on December 9. During this time, you won’t be able to apply for this position. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Other working conditions
- Place of work: Montreal or Lévis, depending on the preference of the person selected
- Temporary position - Expected end date: August 28, 2020
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Mastery of Advanced Office Services
- Knowledge of the Telecom environment
- Knowledge of the Office Security Environment
- Knowledge in server infrastructure
- Knowledge of Windows 7 - 10
- Strong communication skills in both French and English, both oral and written
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)