A technological partner of large companies since 1979, the SII Group is at the heart of the innovation economy with 8,000 employees, an international presence in 18 countries, and a turnover of more than 520 million Canadian dollars.
SII Canada, based in Montreal and Toronto, aims to provide solutions with high added value to its partners / clients in the engineering and information technology fields.
SII Canada is above all agility, technicality and exciting professions that generate experience and career opportunities.
Office 365 Solution Specialist
As a solution specialist, your main role is to be a technological referent and a trusted advisor for our customers.
- You are solution-oriented (technical and functional) in the context of responding to a call for tenders or for a new customer project,
- You will be the technical expert to design the solution independently or with internal architects / technical consultants,
- You ensure the delivery of the project with the team,
- You will give presentations to respond to new and existing customers (technical experts and sales manager) on their technological problems, answer their questions and raise their doubts in collaboration with the various stakeholders,
- You participate in the integration of new team member.
This position is for you if:
- You hold a bachelor's degree in computer science.
- You have a professional experience of at least 2 years in a similar position
- You can write a complex technical proposal
- You are fluent in French / English both written and spoken
- Microsoft certifications would be an asset
- Knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint and Microsoft ecosystem would be an asset
You will be part of the fungier community if:
- You are your strength of proposal and you are able to design excellent technical solutions around Microsoft technologies;
- You want to broaden your skills spectrum and you are doing technological monitoring;
- You are meticulous in your work, persevering and oriented towards achieving your goals;
- You take care to assess the needs of customers in order to offer advice and solutions relevant to their needs. problematic;
- You have a gift for transforming technological requirements into adapted and personalized proposals;
- You move with ease in cloud computing and like to discover the novelties related to it;
- You don't fear a fast paced environment.