Leader in Quebec For 25 years, the NoviPro Group continues to develop its methodologies, solutions and technology services offers.
You have the ambition to work with high level expert collaborators On state-of-the-art technological projects? You find the multi-project environment and multi-client stimulating? You are in the right place!
Novipro is currently looking for a network specialist to join his team of experts, for a permanent position in downtown Montreal . Enter the opportunity to join a team of IT experts whose excellent reputation is no longer to do.
In your position at We will be called to work on the following:
- administration and implementation of LAN / WAN / WiFi / security network solutions;
- network environment architecture Infra, wireless,
- Participate in various implementation projects, update, redesign, optimization of our customers' networks;
- plan and set up updates required;
- Prepare hardware and / or software configurations;
- Analyze and optimize network performance;
- Attend the occasion in a pre-seventh role;
- Provide support, implementation and administration of VoIP;
- Facilitate the establishment of hardware and software that Novipro implants at our customers;
- Provide a second and third level support in the US Novipro Gers and Clients;
- Documentation Writing;
- Master the technology relevant to the activities of NoviPro and keep his knowledge up-to-date;
- Networking and safety training;
- Minimum of 6 years of experience;
- bilingualism (French-English);
- Knowledge of Cisco Network Products, Brocade;
- Knowledge of Riverbed optimization products;
- Knowledge of advanced TCP / IP networks;
- Knowledge of enterprise wireless networks;
- Knowledge of Cisco telephony network;
- Cisco certification;
- Knowledge of load swings F5, netscaler;
- Knowledge of Fortinet security products;
- Knowledge of Avaya products is an asset;
- Knowledge of ELFIQ products is an asset.
At NoviPro, the well-being of our collaborators is important to us. What we offer:
- teleworking, flexibility of schedules and conciliation work-personal life;
- stimulating projects;
- training and certifications paid;
- Large coverage group insurance;
- Competitive remuneration and much more!