Are you looking for a position on the North-Shore of Montreal? Join Kontron Canada as a Manufacturing Test Technician! Your contract will last approximately one year with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Kontron is at the forefront of embedded computing technologies in industrial, medical, automotive and telecommunication industries. Being part of our team means investing in exciting and diverse challenges in the most modern international markets.
To get a taste of the work environment at Kontron Canada, watch the following video in French:
The manufacturing tests team is looking for an electronics technician to help develop and improve innovative testing solutions. This work experience is a great opportunity to participate in the development of products at the cutting edge of the technology and to work alongside the manufacturing section of the development of a product. The team is looking for an organized, dynamic, autonomous and passionate person who can provide a new contribution to a group of experienced designers.
- You will participate in the development of innovative testing approaches as part of the company's testing strategies to increase design efficiency and continuous improvement of production testing (functional and pre-functional);
- You will assemble the test equipment while ensuring compliant documentation including wiring diagrams, bill of material (BOM) and the maintenance procedure;
- You will write test procedures and validation procedures necessary to release the product test programs;
- You will provide support to local production and to manufacturing subcontractors by solving problems involving test solutions;
- You will cooperate with the engineering team, the operations group, the production team and the manufacturing subcontractors to improve the company strategies and products testing;
- You will collaborate in the bring-up stage of the product design by providing the required debugging and diagnostic tools;
- You will be responsible for managing equipment purchasing, equipment shipments and the equipment inventory of the production testing department;
- You will execute pre-functional testability analysis (DFT) on new products in development.
THE IDEAL SKILLS
Education: College degree or equivalent experience;
Experience: Ideally, 1 to 5 years in manufacturing tests for electronic products;
- Linux and Windows operating systems;
- Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in programming (BASH, Python);
- Experience in pre-functional and functional tests strategy;
- Knowledge of TestStand of National Instrument;
- Experience with the integrated system SAP (ERP).
- Excellent team player, customer oriented, contributes to a constructive and positive working environment;
- Organized, resourceful, proactive, great adaptability, good communication skills;
Languages: English and French written and spoken.
We are proud to offer a motivating work environment as well as various benefits, among others:
- A competitive salary;
- A concern of a good balance between work-family-personal life;
- Social and sports activities for all tastes, including access to a volleyball and soccer field;
- Various training for your professional development;
- A stimulating career path with various possibilities of advancement;
- Dedicated days for individual and team innovation projects;
- A modern facility with state of the art equipment;
- And much more…