Our client , a renowned Canada-wide company whose activities are in three (3) commercial divisions and contains nearly 60 affiliated cooperatives. With more than 14,000 employees, it has worked in the food industry, food production and retail for almost 100 years. To ensure its sustainability, she would like to hire a:
MANAGER - FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER
- Employer of choice by offering: employee entertainment, opus card discounts, parking available, gymnasium and even more!
- Friendly and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedule of 37.5 hours / week!
- Challenges, career and management
- Competitive salary, Group Assets, Retirement plan and Performance bonus!
- Supervise support operational and offer strategies to users;
- Design and train users of the system by popularizing technological concepts;
- Establish adequate "User" security and anticipate its developments;
- Establish internal processes and controls while respecting appropriate governance;
- Cr er, manage and maintain master data;
- Ensure the integrity, security and compliance of data entered into systems for analysis;
- Ensure sound and efficient management the different environments (PRD, QA, DEV);
- Perform and forecast the end of the period and end of the year;
- Create and improve statutory and management financial reports as well as dashboards;
- Establish standards and monitor compliance with procedures and account charters;
- Ensure consistency when integrating new systems and the configurations relating to the master data.
- Holder of a BAC in an appropriate field (finance, accounting, IT);
- Interest and you have developed skills in financial systems;
- Experience in project management and in creating financial reports and management involving various technologies such as the LONGVIEW system;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Ability to establish and manage several priorities simultaneously;
- You are a flexible, independent person and have great teamwork skills;
- Professional oral and written English.
* Please note that the use of the masculine is used in this posting as generic, for the sole purpose of not making the text heavier.
Send your CV via this site.