A technological partner of large companies since 1979, the SII Group is at the heart of the innovation economy with 8,000 employees, an international presence in 18 countries, and a turnover of more than 520 million Canadian dollars.
SII Canada, based in Montreal and Toronto, aims to provide high added value solutions to its partners / clients in the engineering and information technology fields.
SII Canada is above all agility, technicality and exciting professions that generate experience and career opportunities.
You want to join a company on a human scale, where: … you are recognized for your human qualities and your expertise, … you can have an ambassador / mentor and mentor role (Communities, lunch tech, workshop, hackathon…), … You will bring your personal touch within the friendly gang of Fungénieur (e) s, … you will be positioned on projects that make sense to you and help you reach your career goals … you will be accompanied by a sponsor and trained in the latest technology and will accompany the next arrivals. We are looking for two new collaborators to work with our operational and project teams.
The candidates will have for mission daily resolution of incidents and operational requests, delivery of projects associated with the Linux platform (Red Hat). They will have to correct and support the various applicants following receipt of the requests for different needs, while respecting the norms and standards in place. In most of their work, they will have to make sure to automate actions as much as possible in order to deliver value and solve the problems brought to them.
- Bachelor of Technology with more than eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Advanced experience in Linux technology (Red Hat)
- Advanced scripting experience (Powershell, Ansible)
- Advanced security experience (OS –Red Hat)
- Advanced experience in DevOps (IAC, BitBucket, Jenkins)
- Experience in monitoring and surveillance desirable
- Experience with virtualization desirable (VMware vSphere)
- Knowledge of architectural principles
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Excellent communicator
- Have thought automation
- Being able to find solutions to complex problems
- Leadership and initiative
- Ability to work in a team
- French and English
- Availability to work on different shifts (day, evening, night)
- Ability to interact with various IT and non-IT sectors in order to 'explain security issues.