Do you want to work in a company that has been in business for over 25 years, where your presence will make a difference and your knowledge will be used? Our client, NG Informatique, who specializes in technology and offers the widest variety of service products and computer networks on the market, offers you the opportunity to join his team as a Level II technician. The job offered is permanent, day and the place of work is in Saint-Eustache
YOU WANT TO WORK
- Within a dynamic team and a stimulating work environment
- For a company that stands out by personalizing its service and technical expertise
- Respond to various service calls from our on-site customers
- Remotely or in the shop floor, perform network management, system administration, and computer troubleshooting
- Keep track of open calls
- A minimum of two (2) years of technical support experience clientele;
- Possess a DEP, an AEC or a DEC in computer science;
- Required knowledge: VM-Ware, Active Directory, Watchguard, Exchange, Office 365 and others
- Ability to work under pressure and perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent app customer oriented rock, good communicator and interpersonal, ability for teamwork, autonomous and responsible;
- Bilingualism will be considered an asset.
We are the official partner of NG Informatique to support them in their recruitment. We invite you to send us your resume directly to simplify the process. We will contact you if your application is accepted.