(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09Our department is responsible for several portals in the caisse network. You are joining a dynamic team that ensures the evolution of Portail intranet caisse and My Portal, which are 2 of the 3 portals supported by the department. The Portail intranet caisse is the portal most used by employees from all Desjardins caisses and is an important gateway for our frontline employees who serve members and clients. This portal integrates a multitude of technologies and components, including Java, Spring, JSP, EJB, Struts, SOAP, REST API, Kubernetes.
- Develop complex execution strategies and analyze, design and document programs and applications. Actively help develop, code and test them.
- Coordinate project teams by analyzing components and providing technical support and follow-up for IT operations.
- Write procedures, guidelines and development methods. Prepare and deliver user training and related documentation.
- Identify system optimization opportunities and resulting impacts. Analyze, diagnose, follow up on and resolve highly complex system problems.
- Install and test software and roll out applications.
Other working condition
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Excellent knowledge of Java J2EE technologies
- Knowledge of Struts (essential)
- Knowledge of EJB and JSP (essential)
- Knowledge of Spring and Maven (an asset)
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST APIs (an asset)
- Knowledge of the technology environment including PKS/Kubernetes, WebLogic, IntelliJ, Git, Artifactory, Jira.
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)