(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As a Java developer, in corrective maintenance, you support IT efficiency by configuring, administering, maintaining and upgrading computer networks, management systems and database servers in accordance with the organization’s needs.You draw on your technology skills to help develop IT systems, programs and applications. You help plan and coordinate work to stay on schedule and meet objectives.You help take corrective action when managing complexity is key. You interact with stakeholders working in other technology fields.You provide system support to clients and practitioners.
Other working conditions
- Schedule: You will be required to be available 24 hours a day in rotation outside of office hours to support applications.
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
- Knowledge in Java
- Knowledge in Lotus Notes (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
450, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal
Information technology (FG)