(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10The New Client Acquisition department reports to the Marketing Solutions Administrative Department, which reports to the Digital Capacity and Security IT Division at Desjardins. The department is aligned with Desjardins Group’s marketing to ensure technology leadership at an early stage and in the execution of projects. Everything is done in an omnichannel context based on simplification of the client experience. At the intersection between marketing and technologies, the team is made up of experts with a focus on applications and digital solutions such as client acquisition tools, marketing automation, and measurement of Desjardins member/client satisfaction. As an IT systems analyst, you will work in a dynamic and innovative MarTech environment focused on developing the digital experience of our members and clients. You will help the team to upgrade digital applications, management systems and database servers in response to the organization’s needs.You will play a leadership role with stakeholders and teams involved in the development of business relationships and on files and projects relating to development and strategic initiatives that are complex and innovative, such as upgrades, incident prevention, quality assurance and fix maintenance. Your initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You will make recommendations on the development and delivery of files and projects involving average operational and conceptual complexity. These require analysis and a comprehensive, detailed understanding of the business line and the organization. Coordination is critical. You are called upon to interact with a large number of stakeholders from a variety of fields. Highly developed interpersonal skills are therefore necessary.You serve as a specialist advisor and subject matter expert, as well as a resource person and coach for decision-making bodies.
- Advise, plan and implement technology solutions pertaining to client acquisition capabilities on the AEM platform and with any other related module or application component.
- Analyze client needs, assist them in defining their needs and guide them through appropriate functional solutions, taking into account budgetary commitments and delivery deadlines.
- Guide development teams in their analysis and resolve functional problems that arise during project execution so that the proposed solutions are consistent, and the end user needs, system architecture and constraints are respected.
- Ensure alignment between the project execution teams and the project committee by guiding and coordinating advisors’ contributions.
- Identify system optimization opportunities, monitor IT system development and advise users on the computerization of operations, the development of management and analysis tools, and the monitoring of their systems.
- Play an active role in implementing, developing/upgrading, and leveraging the technology that will support modern, sophisticated marketing functions and an unparalleled unified omnichannel client experience in a cross-functional context.
- Contribute to developing strategies for testing, training, implementation and any other relevant element.
- In support of members and clients, make use of the member/client data ecosystem by growing and enhancing it in accordance with regulatory and legal constraints.
Other working conditions
- Work place: Montreal or Levis, depending on the candidate’s preference
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Relevant experience using Adobe platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of six years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Collaborates, Complexity, Customer Focus, Innovation, Plans and aligns
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)