(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As IT Security Analyst, you help protect IT hardware, software and data against modification, destruction and accidental or unauthorized disclosure. You also assist in authentication and access control by designing, administering and controlling proven security systems. You analyze IT system vulnerabilities and implement protective measures to back up, restore and secure systems.More specifically, your role involves analyzing and diagnosing complex IT security issues or situations. You provide advice in accordance with the rules of your discipline in order to recommend solutions for improving or optimizing standards, policies and programs. You propose appropriate implementation plans. Your initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You coordinate the planning, design and execution of projects and initiatives. You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, you are required to interact with various stakeholders working in complementary, technology-related fields.You serve as subject matter expert for your unit, clients and partners.
- Identify, input, analyze and interpret data to support operational planning, inform decision-making and monitor the application of management policies and practices. Make recommendations
- Analyze risks and write reports. Recommend solutions and provide advice on how to implement them. Prepare and recommend action plans to address issues in accordance with rules and parameters
- Help develop, implement and update policies, practices and standards.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of the SailPoint (IIQ) platform - Mandatory
- Knowledge of SQL - Mandatory
- Technical knowledge of IBM infrastructure platforms (AS/400, z/OS, Db2) (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Business insight, Collaborates, Complexity, Customer Focus
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)