Who we are?
R2i is a highly specialized information technology firm that offers data centre infrastructure solutions, artificial intelligence development services, ISO 27001 and 27018-certified cloud computing infrastructures, and a wide range of high-level managed services.SummaryR2iis looking for a Project Manager to join the project office. Reporting to the Services Delivery and Compliance Responsible, the incumbent will planning, organize and control of client and internal project deployments. While coordinating the execution activities with the teams and clients, he/she will ensure that the required quality was respected and that each activity was completed on time.More specifically, the incumbent must:
- Act as a reference in the planning, development, implementation and supervision of all project management activities;
- Define the project plan including the project guideline, budget, schedule, responsibility and risk management;
- Monitor the progress of work and compliance with project guidelines;
- Identify project risks and suggest potential improvements to the appropriate resources;
- Fully utilize project management tools, methods and techniques to independently manage medium-sized projects;
- Work in close collaboration with the project manager and the various internal departments of R2i (sales, managed services, technical services, etc.).
- Responsible of the communication with project team members, stakeholders, clients and ensure follow-ups.
- Implement communication mechanisms with project team members and all stakeholders;
- Maintain communication with the client and ensure follow-up of their needs.
- Hold a College diploma (DEC) in management, in the field of information technology or any other relevant training and experience;
- At least 5 years of experience as a project controller or in IT project management;
- Good level of knowledge of technologies.
- Experience in managing multiple medium-sized projects simultaneously;
- Mastery of the French and English languages, both spoken and written;
- PMP certification;
- Knowledge of project planning tools (MS Project).
- Has a sense of responsibility, work organization and an ability to adapt;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong teamwork skills;
- Excellent command of the Office Suite and knowledge of MS Project or any other project management tool.
Advantages of working at R2I
- Full-time, permanent position;
- Flexible schedule and teleworking;
- Work-family balance;
- Complete social benefits, group insurance, VRSP;
An employee-focused company.To get a better idea of the company, you can watch this short video:
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted for ease of reading and has no discriminatory intent. Only selected candidates will be contacted.