TAVEO is your partner to find the best talent or find the best job in Quebec. Its unique and personalized approach allows you to meet your needs quickly, accurately and sustainably.
Our customer is a solid company with more than 25 years of experience and is constantly renewing itself. The company is growing rapidly and has nearly 150 employees throughout Quebec. The head office, located on the south shore of Montreal, is looking for a computer professional to support the company in its growth and challenges in information technology.
Under the responsibility of the President of the company and in collaboration with the Head of Continuous Improvement, the Head of IT will act as an Information Systems Analyst and Facilitator. His role will be to advise and implement operations related to the company's IT, integrating new technologies and methods for all divisions of the company.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and guide the evolution of information systems and technology infrastructure according to the business needs of the organization;
- Propose improvements to current work processes in collaboration with the Continuous Improvement Manager to simplify work methods;
- Provide technological watch, evaluate solutions and make recommendations;
- Supervise and develop the IT team;
- Assure with his team and external consultants the implementation, installation, configuration, operation of information systems and the resolution of computer problems;
- Manage the financial and material resources required for IT operations;
- Develop and facilitate training for employees of new software and to improve the use of existing software;
- Have a degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or relevant field;
- Have a minimum of 6 to 9 years of experience in the field;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience in ERP system implementation, CRM and payroll systems;
- Advanced bilingualism (spoken and written);
- Ability to work in a team;
- Possess trainer and advisor skills;
- Ability to analyze problems and make recommendations;
- Supervisory experience an asset.
- Dynamic, positive atmosphere and exceptional offices;
- Have a real and strategic impact on the organization's direction;
- Business that promotes best practice and where decisions are made quickly once thought.