An information technology manager is sought for a company working in the medical field, located at the Place-des-Arts metro station.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the incumbent is responsible for the delivery and evolution of IT services for users of the company and affiliated associations. He or she is responsible for personnel management, customer relations and the coordination of technology services and projects.
• Provide information technology services (infrastructure, network, application, office automation, telephony, web, security, etc.) for approximately 150 users;
• Supervise a team of approximately 8 employees, manage business planning and set objectives associated with the various positions;
• Manage the performance, development and administration of resources;
• Manage incidents and degradation of services and ensure compliance with objectives and technical support to users;
• Analyze and understand the business needs of the different departments of the company;
• Manage and endorse architecture model strategies and solutions, associated risks and the integration of new technologies;
• Translate the strategic plan into an operational tactical plan for technology, particularly in terms of risk management;
• Manage the project portfolio, monitor activities and budgets and produce accountability;
• Supervise supplier proposals and contracts for all technological needs;
• Plan and oversee technology directions for organizational needs;
• Monitor and comply with laws and regulations on personal information.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training;
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar position;
• Experience in personnel management;
• Knowledge of best practices in the field;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.);
• Fluency in French and English (written and oral);
• Knowledge and experience in the health network or public sector (an asset).
• Excellent organizational and priority management skills;
• Attention to detail, discretion and professional diligence;
• High level of autonomy and proactivity;
• Developed emotional intelligence;
• Analytical and synthesis skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Engaging and collaborative approach.
Need a new challenge? Be part of a great and beautiful team!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all groups remain fairly represented. Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.