In business for more than 15 years, TelcoBridges designs, develops and manufactures high quality telecommunications equipment for operators. What sets us apart is the stability and reliability of our products as well as our unparalleled customer support and dedication to customers.
Note: The masculine gender is used in a neutral sense simply to lighten the text.
If you’re passionate about IT, have analytical and analytical skills, and are organized and resourceful, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a full time IT Infrastructure Specialist to join our small, dynamic and successful team. You must have completed a BAC in Computer Science or equivalent and have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position.
– Manage operations on different platforms; – Plan, develop, install, configure, maintain and optimize IT infrastructures; – Resolve service interruptions and hardware / software issues; /> – Personnel support; – Evaluate software (application and operating system) and hardware to recommend changes and / or upgrades; – Maintenance and modernization of scripts and software used in the production of our products; – Support the user of production scripts (the operator of the production system);
– Any additional training;
– Knowledge of different Internet services (Salesforce, Shopify …);
– Bilingual (spoken / written);
Location: TelcoBridges offices are located in Boucherville, on the south shore of Montreal.
– Free parking;
– Easily accessible by bicycle or public transit;
– Relaxation areas (ping-pong, table football, billiard, TV, video games);
– Well equipped kitchen / dining room with coffee, drinks;
Other reasons to come work with us:
– Flexible schedule;
– Competitive salary;
– employer contribution to your RRSP;
– Financial Incentive for Transit Users and Green Cars;
– Group Insurance Plan;
– Ambiance of mutual help and collaboration between employees.