Under the supervision of the IT Director, the IT Infrastructure Specialist will be responsible for implementing our strategy to implement, upgrade and maintain the IT infrastructure for the entire AFFI Group. More specifically: ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In partnership with external service providers, ensures that enterprise applications and existing infrastructure environments are available, secure, and perform at the targeted level.
- Closely monitors key performance indicators (KPIs) and ensures that root cause analysis is performed and actions are taken when problems occur.
- In collaboration with business analysts, provides information and recommendations to improve service while reducing the operating costs of these services.
- Ensures that service provider billing is consistent with the services provided and takes into account penalties, if any.
- Facilitates problem solving by calling on the right expertise when needed.
- Be available on an on-time basis for day-care purposes, including weekends and vacation periods.
- Aligning deployed solutions with enterprise architecture standards and targets.
- 18-month Continuing Portfolio of Initiatives to Improve Management and Maintenance
- 3 year investment plan.
- Service Catalog.
- Budget and forecasts.
- Performance map / KPIs / SLAs that BRM1 can use with company stakeholders.
MEASURE - KPI
- Performance card / KPI / SLA - for all services
- Business user satisfaction (survey)
- Satisfaction of partners
- Diploma of College Studies (DEC) Professional in System Administration or Bachelor (BAC), with a major in technology, either in engineering or computer.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a mid-market environment.
- Bilingualism in oral and written form (French and English).
- Hold a valid driver's license and have a vehicle to move to our various sites in Quebec.
- Be available for computer guarding outside normal hours.
- Infrastructure Services
- Talents for problem solving
- Project management (mainly for infrastructure).
- Lean, Agile and DevOps methodology and know-how.
- Sense of organization and priorities
- Sense of responsibility
- Customer centric approach to action and results