(Work place: Shawinigan, Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
Did you know that Desjardins is the largest private IT employer in Quebec with over 5,000 permanent employees in this field?
Choosing to work at Desjardins means having a significant impact on the lives of people and on communities. As a cooperative, our role is to meet our members' needs and support community development. The primary objective of the Desjardins Technology Group (DTG) is to offer our business partners technological capabilities that combine speed and efficiency in an ever-changing world. That's why we need you!
Why work in IT at Desjardins?
- Exciting, innovative and large-scale projects
- Technology at the cutting edge of the market
- Agile delivery context
- Solution architecture community of practice
- A career path consistent with your goals
- Possibility of flexible work schedule and telework
And lots more! Enjoy the many benefits Desjardins has to offer, such as:
- A competitive salary as well as incentive programs and performance-based compensation
- A comprehensive group insurance plan that meets your needs
- A secure retirement plan
- Live cooperative values every day in a respectful work environment
The Security Architect designs the secure technology solutions required for the advancement of entrusted projects. They develop detailed architecture in their area of expertise, as well as configurations and implementation plans that respond to the organization's changing needs and technology targets. They provide support and guidance in ensuring the security and compliance of technologies.
- Knowledge of network security and applicable solutions, including firewalls, IPS, IDS, SIEM, NGFW, proxies, gateways, Wi-Fi, segmentation and micro-segmentation, PCI, encryption, HSM, GIA, cryptography, endpoint, cloud, etc.
- Knowledge of system security, including operating systems, database management systems, the concepts of hardening, deploying global policies, BYOD, NGAV, EDR and update evaluations.
Infrastructure Solutions Architect
The Infrastructure Solutions Architect develops the infrastructure layer for projects. They make recommendations for projects and technology solutions in a multi-technology context. They ensure alignment with technology development targets, initiatives and implementation plans.
- Experience as an infrastructure integration architect (architecture component) in developing complex cloud computing business solutions (Azure, Pivotal, PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, CaaS) (an asset)
- Experience designing solution architecture in the VMware ecosystem—NSX Data Center, network virtualization and security platform for the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) (an asset)
Detailed Infrastructure Architecture Designer
You design the detailed infrastructure architecture (security, desktop, processing centre, telecommunications) for projects. You provide technology infrastructure operations expertise from a performance, robustness, evolution, flexibility, ease of maintenance and security perspective.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, Citrix, VMware, Agile SAFe methodology (an asset), Azure technologies (an asset), basic knowledge of security (data classification, logging, etc.), basic knowledge of telecommunications (load balancing, VLAN, firewalls, etc.)
We don't follow fads. We innovate. There's a difference.