Stradigi AI is a leading North American SaaS business AI platform provider that enables organizations to bring business-accelerating AI to fruition, quickly. Its Kepler platform alleviates the AI talent gap by empowering any type of user with access to intuitive Automated Data Science Workflows, designed to generate results for hundreds of use cases across many verticals.The Kepler platform allows users to extract key insights from their data to improve customer experience, grow revenue, and gain efficiencies across multiple industries including CPG/FMCG, e-commerce, online platforms, manufacturing, financial services, logistics, and more.
As a Help Desk Technician at Stradigi AI, you will support our end-users on a daily basis. Reporting to our Senior Vice-President of Technology, you will be responsible for maintaining the ticket system and responding in a timely manner. You will set up the computers, phone systems, printers and ensure our systems are running smoothly and up to date at all times.
- Installing and configuring computer systems;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
- Ensuring the smooth running of computer systems and replacing parts as required;
- Providing support documentation, including procedural documentation;
- Running network applications to support system and users;
- Supporting new applications;
- Managing user access to systems and applications;
- Setting up new user accounts;
- Conducting backups, data recoveries and system security;
- Testing and implementation of new technologies and/or tools.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Very good knowledge of Mac, Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Bilingual (French & English), both written and spoken;
- Experience with G Suite for Business, Office 365 and Slack;
- Experience with MDM systems (Jumpcloud, Jamf, Air Watch or similar);
- Networking experience - Ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN, etc.;
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), (WLAN) and other systems;
- Experience with directory services (Active directory, LDAP);
- Some scripting knowledge (batch files, PowerShell, Shell Scripts etc.) is an asset;
- Experience with SSO and SAML 2.0 providers (Jumpcloud, Okta, Onelogin);
- Experience with Jira and ticketing systems.
Why considerStradigi AI
- We offer very attractive salaries;
- The opportunity to own shares in our company through our ESOP program;
- RRSP matching up to 3%;
- A generous vacation program & additional paid time off during the holidays;
- Health, dental and many additional wellness benefits;
- On-site presence required.
Become part of a forward-thinking, innovative AI business that truly values what you do, what you think, and how you feel.