ESKI is composed of two brands that service distinct markets: PixMob and klik. PixMob helps create immersive crowd lighting experiences at live entertainment events, making the audience part of the show. At klik, we create technology that’s connecting people in real, human ways and taking the corporate event landscape into the digital age. We design an end-to-end experience for our customers and consumers - everything is imagined and brought to life at our Montreal studio from software to hardware, to production and operations live on-site.
Design and innovation are at the heart of our DNA. Nimbleness is an essential component of our culture, as our field of work requires frequent adjustments to remain at the forefront of trends. Our team shares a few common traits, including a thirst for knowledge and knowhow, humility and striving for excellence. Together, we form a mosaic of cultures, personalities and beliefs, and several of us have had non-traditional career paths. We work hard and celebrate with conviction.
The past year was definitely the toughest in our 16 year company history. But we prevailed and now that live events are coming back in full swing we’re more than ever committed to our mission: Creating togetherness.
Your role on our team
- Develop the organization’s IT infrastructure & system strategy and roadmap to support the company activities
- Oversee IT operations and supervise systems, IT staff and consultants to ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services
- Develop, manage, and track the IT department's annual budget
- Identify, evaluate and implement IT tools & processes to support business operations
- Manage, develop and train a small team of IT specialists, developers and consultants, mainly responsible for:
- developing, optimizing and maintaining a set of tools on the Force.com platform, such as SalesForce, FinancialForce, Rootstock, Hubspot;
- administrating and optimizing usage of our SaaS tools, such as Google Workspace, Zoom, Gitlab, Jira, OneLogin
- managing our hardware infrastructure such as Wifi setup, Mac & Windows devices, security systems, etc.
- Ensure redundancy, stability, data protection and security policies for all critical systems and IP
- Provide technical insight and documentation for the rest of the organization
You are the person for this role if you fit the following criteria
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the IT field and 3 years in a management role
- Hands-on and broad technical understanding of IT systems
- Experience in corporate IT security planning
- Experience in Force.com platform technologies
- Experience in controlling IT budget
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Experience in structuring and prioritizing projects, mobilizing teams and monitoring project progress
Nice to have
- MSc or Master in computer science, engineering or other relevant field
- Bilingual: French, English
What we offer
- A dynamic and inclusive company culture, which you will help evolve over time
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year
- A competitive collective insurance
- Attractive career opportunities
- Equal opportunities for all, regardless of gender (m/f/x)
- Creative and brilliant colleagues