Want to innovate? Dare to think outside the box. Join the team freed from the road.
As part of the team of the Senior Manager, IT Support Center and Application Support, the chosen person will provide support and help resolve complex incidents by finding alternatives and passing them on to team. You will also provide guidance to the team on the use of business applications and offer technical expertise (mentoring) for ticket resolution, to help increase knowledge within the team while maintaining high level customer service.
- Actively participate in the Lean environment with the Application Execution team;
- Resolve IT incidents and inquiries with a high level of customer satisfaction. Work with the team to reduce the backlog of orders by ensuring that the number of pending requests remains stable;
- Raise the overall level of skills of other team members by providing guidance, coaching and guidance to resolve an incident;
- Play an active role in improving team processes. Propose alternatives for specific items that require improvement, and support their execution;
- Act as the primary resource for IT compliance standards to ensure that all work is done properly, and manage auditing tasks within the team;
- Master at least one of the main systems used by the team (SAP, Salesforce, Fiori). Act as a key contact for this system, and provide guidance to other team members;
- Ensure a smooth transition with project management teams. Participate in knowledge transfer to assess the sustainability of the solution from a support point of view.
PROFILE FOR SUCCESS
- You have a bachelor's degree in business administration or computer science, or an equivalent combination of a college computer science degree and experience;
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in SAP support and have worked for 2 years in a similar position;
- You have already worked in SAP or Salesforce;
- You have experience in the manufacturing sector;
- You have good skills in support and customer service;
- You adapt easily to change and you can work under pressure.
At Camso, we all have room to grow. Together we define the goals, but it's up to you to choose how to achieve them in your own way. When you choose to work with us, you join a team that is constantly moving forward to realize their dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD STOPS.