COMPUTER / TECHNOLOGY MANAGER - Position to be filled now
World's Leading Pharmaceutical Laboratory in its field is looking for an IT Manager for its Canadian subsidiary on the Shore -South of Montreal.
In collaboration with the parent company and the American subsidiary of the group, you will have to ensure the proper computer and technological operation for 40 users.
You will report directly to the Finance and Human Resources Director.
- Manage IT assets in a Microsoft and VMWARE environment
- SQL (Stored Procedures) Design Development and Maintenance
- Office 365
- Responsible for a DR plan (Disaster Recovery)
- Support for all users
- Maintenance of several PHP solutions
- Ensure a support to the sales team
- iPads and iPhone
- Sales Reports
- Management of the company's telephone system - MITEL
- Implement different procedures
- Provide EDI management
- User training on simple software
- Participate in the preparation of annual budgets
Professional qualifications required:
- Computer training with certification
- Entrepreneurial spirit / strong desire to contribute to the success of the company
- Knowledge of ERP (JDE) would be a great asset
- Knowledge of ecommerce, an asset
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a similar position
- Large autonomy, creativity and dynamism
- Ease of communication and adaptability
- Have proven your ability to manage autonomously
- Mandatory Bilingualism
- Want to change things
- Strong organizational skills
- Good analytical mind
- Good team spirit
- Participate in certain meetings and present the actions, when necessary
- Represent Boiron during different events
- All other tasks related to the function.
Profile searched :
The candidate is a dynamic, motivated person, able to handle several files head-on and who likes to meet challenges and manage projects of various kinds.
Salary : to be discussed based on the candidate's expertise
The company has a good benefits program including a group insurance program, an attractive group RRSP, a profit sharing program and a special vacation policy.
You are a strong proponent and know how to demonstrate innovation and creativity. Responsive, flexible and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment, ransmit your application to :
The Boiron project is interesting, relevant, within a beautiful team and in a beautiful place.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those whose applications will be selected will be contacted.