Located in the capital of Bas-Saint-Laurent, the UQAR is part of the University of Quebec, the largest university network in Canada. A true student city, Rimouski is animated throughout the year by its student population, made up of 15,000 young people from all horizon.
the UQAR is looking for a or a computer analyst. under the supervision of the Director of the Information Technology Service, you will provide you with the analysis, design, programming, implantation, Support and maintenance of computer systems and/or communication system under your responsibility.
- Analyze needs, design, program and Carry out the test benches in order to ensure the evolution and optimization of systems such as the management of the academic file, admission, registration, online services, software bridges, etc.
- Create, develop and deploy IT systems and/or communication systems;
- Support systems pilots, discuss Problems and find solutions to meet their needs;
- Trade and control projects: plan, organize and animate meetings;
- Treat alerts generated by systems and carry out the interventions that result from it;
- Perform and supervise the various IT works leading to the realization of the projects and activities entrusted;
- carry out the evaluation, integration and The implementation of infonuagic solutions;
- Contribute to risk management that can affect information security resources.
- Baccalaureate in computer science;
- min 3 years of experience in computer analysis and development and maintenance of neuralgic management information systems;
- Experience in programming with (.NET, C#, ASP, PHP, CSS, JQuery Bootstrap, HTML);
- Experience in management databases lles with Microsoft SQL Server, Studio Management (SSMS);
- Knowledge of "Framework" .NET, MVC, ASP, C# or equivalent;
- Knowledge of SVN/Git Sources Managers .
- Salary from $ 30.18/h at $ 52.03/h;
- 35 hours per week;
- Hybrid teleworking;
- Summer schedules;
- Collective insurance, pae and RPER;
- CPE on site;
- Access to sports infrastructure;
- and much more.
Do you have an excellent ability to work in a team? Your passion for IT project management allows you to carry out several projects in parallel, because you are oriented towards action and results? Transmit your CV!
Please note that only those retained will be contacted.