A technology partner of large companies since 1979, the SII Group is at the heart of the innovation economy with 8000 employees, an international presence in 18 countries, and a turnover exceeding 520 million Canadian dollars.
SII Canada, based in Montreal and Toronto, aims to provide value-added solutions to its partners / clients in the engineering and information technology trades.
SII Canada is above all agility, technicality and exciting jobs that generate career opportunities and opportunities.
You want to join a company on a human scale, where:
... you are recognized for your qualities and expertise,
... you can have a role of ambassador and mentor (Communities, lunch tech, workshop ...),
... you'll bring your personal touch to the friendly gang of Fungénieurs.
We're looking for an iOS developer responsible for developing and maintaining apps for the entire range of iOS devices.
You will work with multi-disciplinary teams to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. IOS programming works closely with other application and technical development teams.
• Design and build apps for the iOS platform
• ensure application performance, quality and responsiveness
• Collaborate with a team to define, design and deliver new features.
• help maintain code quality, organization and automation
Stay on top of iOS news and best practices
2/3 years of proven experience in IOS development
· Mastery of Swift and / or Objective-C languages
· Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
· Knowledge of the life cycle of an application
· Knowledge of modern architectures like MVVM, MVC
· Knowledge of Git Source Manager
· Familiarity with continuous integration
· Having to publish code on GitHub, ...
· Experience in publishing an app on the App Store
· Android development experience