If you are curious to know more about us, click here:
Who we are:Amilia is a more than just a tech company – we’re a close-knit family made up of caring, entrepreneurial-minded individuals. Our multi-disciplinary team members will challenge and support you on every project.
What we do:We provide online registration and digital management software solutions to recreation organizations, such as cheer gyms, gymnastics clubs, dance studios and many more.
How we do what we do:We provide all our team members with the tools and flexibility they need to succeed every day. We also put an emphasis on collaboration and encourage everyone to bring new ideas to the table, even if it’s outside of your department.
Why we do what we do:We’re not just here to sell software – we want to revolutionize the way recreation organizations leverage technology. Every Amilian is incredibly invested in our mission to disrupt the status quo and help our clients achieve great things.
What can you expect:
As a professional Instructional Designer, your mission will be to design and develop learning and practicing experiences for our customers as well as for our employees. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills, and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
You'll be responsible for:
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer of knowledge internally and externally;
- Work with subject matter experts to identify and propose the target audience’s training needs;
- Quickly learn and test out new features in order to explain them;
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them;
- Design and create e-Learning courses;
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts;
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods (ADDIE);
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process;
- Create supporting material (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc);
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments;
- Create training plans and facilitators guides;
- Maintain different LMS or other training softwares.
What we want from you:
- Certificate degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar;
- 2+ years of experience delivering software training/demonstrations;
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology;
- Must be self-starter, curious and proactive;
- Excellent flexibility and change management skills;
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System, such as Walk Me or Intercom Product Tours;
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite
- Visual design skills (Articulate, Adobe, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard;
- Ability to write texts, instructions and scenarios for audio/video;
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary & insurance package;
- Access to Amilia Fitness Classes (Yoga, Bootcamp and Cardio Boxing);
- Allowance for fitness program of your choice (300$ per year);
- A strong work-life balance with paid vacation, personal days and summer hours;
- Team-bonding and social activities once a quarter;
- Up to 15 hours of group volunteering paid per year;
- In-office snacks, including fresh fruit baskets, delivered every Monday morning;
- Unlimited coffee and free drinks and
- Skill development opportunities through Lunch & Learn talks and company-wide Innovation Days.