The new technology department is growing. GBi is looking for an Information Technology Technician for our Pointe-aux-Trembles office.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design and coordinate projects in telephony, telecommunications, video surveillance, access control and Wi-Fi in the sectors:
- Connect with customers and analyze their needs
- Take readings of existing installations;
- Write technical reports;
- Prepare plans and specifications;
- Organize and coordinate the interdisciplinary coherence of plans and specifications;
- Prepare cost estimates;
- Carry out site supervision;
- Under the supervision of the telecommunications and security engineer, ensure technological monitoring and monitoring of new technologies
- In collaboration with other team members, develop new work tools and improve existing methods;
· Hold a DEC or BAC in the field of telecommunications;
· Possess 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
· Has experience designing wired and wireless networks, routing tables and security systems;
· Has experience in remote monitoring system design
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel);
· Knowledge of standards applicable in the field of telecommunications;
· Possess a valid driver's license and a vehicle;
· Experience in network configuration (August);
· Wi-Fi network design experience (August);
· Experience estimating and monitoring (asset);
· Mastery of AutoCAD software or Revit software (asset);
· Cisco Cisco Routing and Switching (ICND1 and ICND2) certification (asset);
· Have a Cisco CCNA Security Certification (asset);
· Possess a Cisco CCNA Wireless certification (asset);
· Possess a Cisco CCDA (Cisco Design Associate) certification (an asset).
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at