(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As an Incident and Queue Management Coordinator, you provide user support and assistance for IT applications including installation, configuration, best practices, issue resolution, service request management, and IT and technical incident management. You help keep IT equipment up and running, particularly through server administration.You will analyze and help diagnose issues and situations related to your field. You will provide opinions in accordance with your discipline’s rules, and will help develop appropriate recommendations and implementation plans. You will develop tools, methods and work processes and contribute to skills development in your field. Your projects and initiatives will require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You will share ideas and help solve problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of the line of business. You will leverage your ability to manage complex situations. You will be called upon to interact with stakeholders working in complementary fields.You will provide discipline-specific support to your unit, clients and partners.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement, make changes, and analyze and interpret data to inform decision-making and monitor the application of management policies and practices. Make recommendations.
- Analyze risks, prepare statistical reports, make recommendations, and provide advice on how to implement recommendations.
- Help prepare and propose action plans to address issues in accordance with rules and parameters.
- Develop and write tools, methods and processes.
Other working condition
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field
- Two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Independent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Ambiguity, Communicates effectively, Complexity, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)