For its Human Resources department, the City of Laval is looking for a:
COORDONNATEUR (TRICE) RH BUSINESS SYSTEMS
The City of Laval is undergoing unprecedented transformation and its Human Resources Department continues to implement best practices in order to pursue its vision and mission and become a strategic partner and an agent of change and thus better support municipal services in achieving of its objectives.
Based on a business intelligence approach, we want to position the citizen at the heart of our commitments, and we aim to make operational excellence an integral component of operations.
Are you ready to become one of the leaders of this digital and organizational transformation?
The challenges ahead:
The incumbent acts as an adm Senior HR systems administrator, super-user, and provides operational support for a set of systems and applications in his area of expertise, provides continuous training to business users and other process experts in his administrative unit and ensures coordination in its service with regard to the definition and development of the various maintenance needs, evolution and transformation of the technology solutions for which its service is owner.
The incumbent validates and monitors the integrity of the data and ensures the quality and relevance for the systems and applications in his area of expertise. He is also responsible for monitoring and coordinating the various requests for access to the technology solutions he supports.
He produces various management reports, feeds dashboards and participates in a set of projects. major in the development, integration and implementation of solutions and technological platforms in his field of business.
Oriented towards results, the incumbent supervises and coordinates the activities of the members of his working group, collaborates in planning activities, implements measures to optimize performance, ensures compliance with working standards, methods and procedures and monitors their application.
- As an expert, he advises service users on the use of systems and applications in his area of expertise;
- He is responsible for developing and modifying ation of various management reports and dashboards to meet recurring or ad hoc needs. It provides support to users who generate themselves and / or consult certain reports;
- Performs a preliminary analysis on problems and / or anomalies reported by users of systems and applications in its field of expertise, proposes solutions, makes corrections as needed or solicits the contribution of the Innovation and Technology Service or service providers. It monitors resolutions to the various issues, problems and / or anomalies related to business priorities;
- Analyzes requests for changes, modifications and / or additions to systems and applications in its area of expertise, offers solutions in support of business processes and actively participates in tests to ensure the quality of technology solutions from the service perspective. It ensures integration and monitors changes, modifications and additions approved in line with priorities
- Coordinates all steering activities and represents its administration unit vis-à-vis maintenance, development and transformation projects for systems and applications in its area of expertise to ensure optimal performance and quality of operation of the systems.
The desired profile:
- Hold a bachelor's degree in management information technology, administration or any other relevant field and 10 years of relevant experience, mainly on Oracle's remuneration, payroll and OSB modules;
- Knowledge of the system Time management Kronos (asset);
- Very good expertise in HR Payroll configuration and profession, ability to provide support to your less experienced colleagues;
- Knowledge of Discoverer software ( asset);
- A sustained understanding of best HR business practices, you are familiar with the issues and challenges ux of implementing HR solutions;
- Good analytical, autonomous and responsive ability you demonstrate a good ability to adapt to a complex environment;
- You have a proven sense of customer service and initiative, and a strong ability to work in a team;
What we offer you:
Choosing Ville de Laval means working for the third largest city in Quebec, for this position you will have competitive working conditions and benefits.
You will work in collaboration with dynamic partners and colleagues, in a multidisciplinary framework.
The City of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, businesses and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we launched the Repensons Laval initiative, which made it possible to develop the strategic vision of our city: Urban nature in 2035 . This vision is the compass that guides Laval's development today. To work at the City of Laval is to believe in this vision. It is putting one's heart and ideas at the service of the citizen. It’s rubbing shoulders with dedicated people and shaping the present to build the future.
You too are part of the change! Apply by April 6, 2020
by going to:
The City of Laval applies a program of equal access to employment. She values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to tell us about special arrangements necessary, should you be invited to a selection process.