The IT Manager will lead the development and maintenance of the IT infrastructure and the various enterprise management systems. It will be accountable for the operation, administration, maintenance and performance of the network, computer systems and related business processes. He will be responsible for all of our IT tools and equipment, our system infrastructure and security.
He will work as a team with business people when starting a project, along with his IT team to analyze business needs and organize the processes and the technical solution. He will lead the team and will be responsible for project management for the development and commissioning.
In addition, he will be supported and supported by Groupe Soucy's IT committee in technological orientations while making its own contribution.
- Ensure the achievement of the performance objectives of its sector in setting priorities and directing the activities of the sector while respecting deadlines, budget and quality of service;
- Supporting and advising divisional directorates in the analysis of their needs, make recommendations on technology solutions and directions and ensure their integration
- Constantly monitor new technological developments
- Provide service and support to software users office systems, information systems, control systems and the IT demands of the staff.
- Ensure the availability, operation, maintenance, security and development of the computer equipment, including telecommunications network, computer equipment, information systems rmation, industrial control systems, office automation software, Internet services and the central telephony system;
- Lead and coach a team of programmers, technicians and business analysts