(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a Genesys Integrator, you will contribute to IT efficiency. You will design, configure, administer, maintain and upgrade computer networks, management systems and database servers in accordance with the organization's needs.You will draw on your ability to work with technology to help develop medium- to large-scale IT systems, programs and applications and provide the required support. You will assist in analyzing client needs and establishing what direction the development process should take. To this end, you will plan, prioritize and coordinate work to deliver on the commitments made in line with the objectives to be achieved. The nature of the files and projects will require comprehensive knowledge of your field.You will assist in implementing development solutions or fixes, for which the ability to manage complexity is critical. You will be called on to interact with stakeholders working in complementary technology fields.You will serve as a systems advisor and coach for clients and various stakeholders.We are looking for a Genesis integrator to participate in upgrade projects for the telephone systems in the Client Contact Centres (CCCs). The Genesys Integrator, Client Contact Centre is responsible for the integration and configuration of upgrade and development projects for call routing using Genesys technology in Desjardins’ CCCs. You will be responsible for development or corrective measures with a medium to high level of complexity. Occasionally, you will analyze project needs in order to identify the required information systems.
- Develop/configure programs or applications based on the needs and specifications of business managers, business requirements and deadlines. May be called on to participate in the rollout delivery strategy. Analyze the functional and non-functional specifications of business managers for requests relating to application and system development or upgrades.
- Assess the impacts of changes to other, existing applications, tools and systems, and recommend solutions.
- Participate in developing testing strategies. Carry out quality control and testing.
- Estimate integration and development tasks. Participate, when called upon, in planning and estimating more complex projects.
- Participate in discussion groups or forums to exchange information. Work closely with suppliers and internal partners.
- May be called upon to serve as a resource person for colleagues on the use and improvement of tools, as well as the application and updating of best practices.
Other working conditions
- Work location: Montreal or Levis, depending on the candidate's preference
- Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Two years of relevant experience
- Experience with Genesys technology is essential
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Specific knowledgeIndependent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)