(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08The New Client Acquisition Department reports to the Marketing Solutions Administrative Department, which, in turn, reports to the Digital Capacity and Security Division within the Desjardins Technology Department. The department is aligned with Desjardins Group’s marketing to provide technology leadership at an early stage and when projects are carried out. Everything is done in an omnichannel context based on simplifying the client experience. Operating at the intersection between marketing and technology, the team is made up of experts with a focus on applications and digital solutions, such as client acquisition tools, marketing automation and measurement of Desjardins member/client satisfaction. As an IT functional analyst, you’ll work in a dynamic and innovative martech environment focused on developing the digital experience of our members and clients. You’ll help upgrade digital applications, management systems and database servers in response to the organization’s needs.
- Advise, plan and implement technology solutions pertaining to client acquisition capabilities on the AEM platform and with any other related module or application component.
- Analyze client needs, assist them in defining their needs and guide them through appropriate functional solutions, taking into account budgetary commitments and delivery deadlines.
- Guide development teams in their analyses and resolve functional problems that arise during a project’s execution to ensure that the proposed solutions are consistent and take into account user needs, the system’s architecture and any constraints.
- Ensure project alignment between the project execution teams and the project committee by guiding and coordinating advisors’ contributions.
- Identify opportunities to optimize systems, monitor the development of IT systems and advise users on computerizing operations, developing management and analysis tools, and supporting system users.
- Play an active role in implementing, developing/upgrading and leveraging the technological capabilities required to support modern, sophisticated marketing functions and an unparalleled unified omnichannel client experience in a cross-functional context.
- Interact with a large number of parties working in various fields of expertise. Mastering interpersonal relationships then becomes an essential skill.
- Act as a consultant and content expert in your field and act as a resource person and coach with authorities.
- Help develop various strategies related to testing, training, implementation and any other relevant element.
- Support members and clients by making use of the member/client data ecosystem to grow and enhance it within regulatory and legal constraints.
Other working conditions
- Work place: Montreal or Levis, depending on the candidate's preference
- Number of jobs available : 4
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience using Adobe platforms
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Business insight, Collaborates, Complexity, Customer Focus, Innovation
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)