(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10The Client Management and Solutions Department is responsible for carrying out the technological projects of Desjardins Group's CRM program roadmap. This multi-year program involving many business units is aimed at implementing an integrated CRM solution for all frontline employees, consistent with our goal of making people our purpose.This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, an open mind, a strong sense of leadership and a strong ability to work within an agile, rapidly growing team. As a functional analyst, you analyze client needs, identify the information systems required and develop highly complex systems, programs and computer applications. You serve as an integratorthroughout the development process, coordinating project resources if necessary.You make recommendations on the planning and execution of operationally and conceptually complex projects and initiatives that require comprehensive analysis and understanding of the organization and line of business. Coordination is critical, so you interact with stakeholders working in many other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential. You serve as integrator, specialist advisor and subject matter expert, as well as resource person and coach for decision-making bodies.
- Lead development projects, initiatives and activities that are specific to your field, the scope and impact of which are significant and may be felt across Desjardins Group.
- Analyze client needs, assist them in defining their needs and guide them through appropriate functional solutions, taking into account budgetary commitments and delivery deadlines.
- Guide development teams in their analyses and resolve functional problems that arise during a project's execution to ensure that the proposed solutions are consistent and take into account the needs of end users, the system's architecture and any constraints.
- Ensure project alignment between the project execution teams and the project committee by guiding and coordinating advisors’ contributions.
- Identify opportunities to optimize systems, monitor the development of IT systems and advise users on computerizing operations, developing management and analysis tools, and supporting system users.
- Develop various strategies related to testing, training, implementation, etc.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of six years of a relevant experience
- Experience with Oracle Siebel and/or D365
note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Business analysis certification (an asset)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Decision quality, Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)