(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08The New Client Acquisition department reports to the Marketing Solutions Administrative Department, which reports to the Digital Capacity and Security IT Division at Desjardins. The department is aligned with Desjardins Group's marketing to ensure technology leadership at an early stage and in the execution of projects. The work is performed in an omnichannel context based on simplification of the client experience. At the intersection between marketing and technologies, the team is made up of experts with a focus on applications and digital solutions such as client acquisition tools, marketing automation, and measurement of Desjardins member/client satisfaction. Our primary objective is to offer our partners the ability to build their businesses through a combination of speed and efficiency in an ever-changing martech world. You will be part of a new, rapidly growing, dynamic team that’s committed to the quick delivery of tangible solutions to member-clients. If you are passionate about digital technology and the user experience, and if the terms Cloud, agility and SaaS are part of your day-to-day reality, then your sense of leadership, advice and coaching will make the difference in our rapidly changing context.As a Functional Analyst, IT, you will contribute to IT efficiency. You will design and upgrade computer applications, management systems and database servers in response to the organization's needs. You will play a leadership role with stakeholders and teams involved in the development of business relationships and on files and projects relating to development and strategic initiatives that are complex and innovative, such as IT upgrades, incident prevention, quality assurance and fix maintenance. The nature of the files will require in-depth and extensive expertise in your field. You will make recommendations on the development and delivery of files and projects with a high degree of operational and conceptual complexity. These will require comprehensive, detailed analysis and understanding of the business line and the organization. Coordination will be critical. You will be called upon to interact with a large number of stakeholders who are active in a variety of fields of expertise. As such, you will need highly developed interpersonal skills. You will serve as a specialized advisor and subject matter expert in your field, and act as a contact and coach for decision-makers.
- Advise, plan and implement technology solutions pertaining to client acquisition capacities and client satisfaction management.
- Analyze client needs, assist them in defining their needs and guide them through appropriate functional solutions, taking into account budgetary commitments and delivery deadlines.
- Guide development teams in their analyses and resolve functional problems that arise during a project's execution to ensure that the proposed solutions are coherent and take into account the needs of end users, the system's architecture and any constraints.
- Ensure project alignment between the project execution teams and the project committee by guiding and coordinating advisors’ contributions.
- Identify system optimization opportunities, monitor IT system development and advise users on the computerization of operations, the development of management and analysis tools and systems user support
- Develop various strategies related to testing, training, implementation, etc.
- Play an active role in the implementation, development/upgrading and leveraging of the technological capabilities required to support modern and sophisticated marketing functions and an unparalleled unified omni-channel client experience in a cross-functional context. These capabilities specifically include client satisfaction management, client interaction management, development of communication capabilities, and any other acquisition product that would be relevant for the department.
- In support of members and clients, make comprehensive use of the member/client data ecosystem by growing and enhancing it in accordance with regulatory and legal constraints.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)