(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As Functional Analyst - CRM, you will collaborate on the development of medium-scale technology projects involving delivery coordination and will supervise processes, rules, documentation and standards. In addition, you will help produce information documents and monitor the feasibility, design and execution phases and you will serve in an advisory capacity for managers and the business clientele.You will participate as functional analyst for the Banking CRM program to find solutions for the caisse network and business centres.
- Analyze client needs, assist them in defining their requirements and guide them through appropriate functional solutions, taking into account budgetary commitments and delivery deadlines.
- Design, describe and document the solution best suited to meet business needs.
- Guide development teams in their analyses and resolve functional problems that arise during a project's execution to ensure that the proposed solutions are coherent and take into account the needs of end users, the system's architecture and any constraints.
- Collaborate as a resource person with resources involved in planning, organization and follow-up activities for technology projects and roll-outs. Coordinate project alignment and manage projects and deliveries with all stakeholders, adapting relevant documentation and communications.
- Identify opportunities for improvement; propose and recommend solutions to develop and optimize work methods and processes.
- Coordinate roll-outs, serve as a resource person for collaborators, ensure monitoring for various developers and quality controls and present progress reports.
- Identify situations that could have a major impact on the quality of deliverables and provide feedback to collaborators and partners. Monitor action plans and ensure the execution and implementation of appropriate corrective measures.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Four years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience as a functional analyst in CRM and customer relations management
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of the following technology tools: Oracle Siebel, Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Knowledge of Oracle OBIEE (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Decision quality
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)