(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As a functional analyst in the business financing sector, you support IT efficiency by designing, configuring, administering, maintaining and upgrading computer networks, management systems and database servers in accordance with the organization’s needs. You analyze and diagnose complex issues; provide opinions based on your discipline’s rules; recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs; and propose implementation plans. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work. You coordinate the planning, design and execution of projects and initiatives. You help solve complex problems requiring comprehensive analysis and knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. You serve as subject matter expert for your unit, clients and partners.
- Identify, input, analyze and interpret data to support testing phases, implementation strategies and quality assurance testing; inform decision-making; and monitor the application of management policies and practices. Analyze risks, prepare reports, propose solutions, make recommendations, and provide advice on how to implement recommendations
- Prepare and recommend action plans and address issues in accordance with rules and parameters
- Actively help develop, implement and update management policies, practices and standards.
Other working condition
- Number of jobs available :2
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of a relevant experience
- Agile experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of various online platforms (an asset)
- Knowledge of online RFP services (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)