What to Expect:
As a Fullstack developer, you will work in a self-organizing team having all the expertise needed to work anywhere on the platform. You will also have the opportunity to become a leader in your specific field. For instance, our stack includes C#, React, SQL Server and a continuous delivery pipeline (CI / CD).
You will be responsible for:
- Development of our back-end (C# .NET, MSSQL, NHibernate, Elastic Search, Redis);
- Development of our front-end (.NET MVC, React, Backbone, Bootstrap, jQuery);
- Development of our Mobile App (React, Cordova);
- Contribute to develop and maintain our continuous integration/delivery system;
- Interact with all departments (Customer support, Marketing, Sales);
- Write unit and integration tests for his/her work.
What we are looking for in you:
- 3-4 years of experience as a Fullstack Developer;
- Knowledge of SQL Server, ORMs (i.e. NHibernate);
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, MVC, LINQ;
- Knowledge of React, Bootstrap and JQuery;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology;
- Experience with Backbone and Cordova is a plus;
- Team Player;
- Bilingual English/French.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary & insurance package;
- Access to Amilia Fitness Classes (Yoga, Bootcamp and Cardio Boxing);
- Allowance for fitness program of your choice (300$ per year);
- A strong work-life balance with paid vacation, personal days and summer hours;
- Team-bonding and social activities once a quarter;
- In-office snacks, including fresh fruit baskets, delivered every Monday morning; and
- Skill development opportunities through Lunch & Learn talks and company-wide Innovation Day.