Who we are
With offices in Quebec City and Montreal, Alboréa is a company specializing in the development of web applications for industrial use.
The new job:
Developer - Full-Stack developer, a full-time job (37.5 / week), permanent. The person will participate concretely in the realization and maintenance of our products by following the latest software, visual and technological trends. The successful candidate will be able to use his web application development skills in close collaboration with the project managers and the rest of the software development team. The ideal candidate would be autonomous, creative, sensitive to detail, curious and excited to explore new trends, paths and solutions.
Within our team, you will need to:
- Constantly communicate and collaborate with the rest of the software development team and its project managers
- Create modern web applications, both client and server;
- Improve performance and maintain our current Web applications
- Design adaptive user interfaces ( responsive design ) according to standards
- Have a good understanding of the UML modeling diagrams used in the design, ideation and design of software architectures;
- Design and implement test strategies.
- Diploma in Application Development Studies (College or University) or Equivalent Experiences
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the field (internships included)
- Strong skills with Angular (currently version 8.x) or other clients (React, Vue. js);
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL , React / Redux, Web Service (REST);
- Web Testing (Protractor);
- Agile Development Practice;
- Good Communication Skills and rigor.
- Development experience in the industrial environment;
- Experience with frameworks LoopBack server (3.x or 4.x) or NestJS;
- Knowledge of DigitalOcean, AWS, IBM Cloud;
- Aptitudes in WebSocket, Live Data, Web Security, OAuth, Python (3.x)
- Bilingualism ( French / English).
- A young and dy team dynamic, and ready to take up great challenges;
- Flexible schedule and possibility of telecommuting
- Competitive salary;
- Coffee and fresh fruit at will;
- Possible enrollment in the group insurance program after 3 months;
- Reimbursement of a sports activity ($ 30 / month)
Will be considered as assets:
The benefits of working with us:
Start Date: Immediate