Who are we?
Located in the heart of Mile-End in Montreal, Alboréa is a company specializing in the development of Web applications for industrial use.
The new position to be filled
Developer - Full-Stack Developer, a permanent full-time position (37.5 / week). The successful candidate will participate concretely in the production and maintenance of our products by following the latest software, visual and technological trends. She will be required to use her skills in web application development in close collaboration with the project managers and the rest of the software development team. The ideal candidate would be autonomous, creative, sensitive to details, curious and animated to explore new trends, avenues and solutions.
Within our team, you should:
- Communicate and collaborate constantly with the rest of the software development team and its project managers;
- Create modern web applications, both client and server;
- Improve performance and maintain our current Web applications;
- Design adaptive user interfaces ( responsive design ) according to standards;
- Have a good understanding of UML modeling diagrams which are used in the conception, ideation and design of software architectures;
- Design and implement test strategies.
- Diplomas in application development (College or university) or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the field (internships included);
- Strong skills with Angular (currently version 8.x) or other clients (React, Vue.js);
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, React / Redux , Web service (REST);
- Testing on the Web (Protractor);
- Agile development practice;
- Good communication skills and thoroughness.
The following will be considered as assets:
- Development experience in an industrial environment;
- Experience with frameworks LoopBack server (3.x or 4.x) or NestJS;
- Knowledge of DigitalOcean, AWS, IBM Cloud;
- Aptitudes in WebSocket, data live, Web security, OAuth, Python (3.x)
- Bilingualism (French / English).
The advantages of working with us:
- In the heart of the Mile-End in Montreal , a few minutes from Rosemont metro station;
- A young and dynamic team, growing and ready to take on great challenges;
- Flexible schedule and possibility of teleworking
- Competitive salary;
- Unlimited coffee and fresh fruit;
- Membership of the group insurance program possible after 3 months;
- Reimbursement of '' a sports activity ($ 30 / month)
Start date: Immediate