Founded over 20 years ago, our client works in the distribution of medical products across Canada. Renowned for its human and efficient side, it also offers Contontinue training for health professionals, technical services and support services to its customers.
in order to complete its team, our customer Research an event manager or an event manager . In addition to the marketing director, you will have to plan and coordinate all the training offered by the company. Referent person for customers and trainers, your role will also consist in publicizing products, activities and training programs through social networks and other digital platforms.
- Coordinate all the training courses provided for the calendar in collaboration with the team;
- Prepare and coordinate all the necessary equipment for each of them;
- Participate and assist training as needed;
- Communicate all the information relevant to participants and trainers;
- Respond to varied requests from customers and trainers and ensure follow -up with them;
- Enter the company for commercial fairs and ensure its logistics;
- Promote training on social networks;
- ensure a day before trends, emerging influencers and social media;
- Develop and implement a visibility calendar in order to Aximize the influence and influence of products and training on social networks;
- Manage and ensure the daily update of social networks.
- 2 years of experience in project coordination or training or event coordination;
- Very good mastery of French and English Both orally as written;
- Large skills in French editorial staff;
- Very good knowledge of social media platforms and digital communities (Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube and Instagram);
- Photography and production of short videos with cellular (asset);
- be familiar with the use of products from the Apple range (Atout).