Passed master in sales and implementation of ERP solutions and always in constant growth for more than 20 years, our client wishes to integrate a new implementation consultant into its superb team. As such, you will help the team to make every effort to fully understand the needs and operational requirements of their clients to ensure the success of each project mandated to them.
If you are a good communicator in English and French, have the ability to perform well-targeted needs analyses and offer effective solutions to clients, this position is for you.
You will have to train and guide customers and propose process improvements and optimizations.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the field of manufacturimg and in general distribution.
- Knowledge of processes related to manufacturing and distribution (engineering, production, planning, supply).
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems (WMS).
- Have worked as an ERP system implementation consultant, or have been a corporate super user of a recognized ERP manufacturing system.
- Good knowledge of business processes and best practices.
- Bachelor of Engineering – an asset.
- Be concerned about the organization and follow-up of files.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Project, Visio tools.
- Knowledge of database concepts is desirable.
- Mobility required in the province of Quebec.
In return, you will benefit from a strong and dynamic team, a relaxed work atmosphere, social activities and a competitive salary and benefits.
Whose luck is it?!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all groups remain fairly represented. Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.