Maestro Technologies offers a unique solution with its ERP software for project management and company accounting in the construction industry. Our rapid growth over the past year has led us to seek out diverse talents that are passionate about software development and continuous improvement. In return, we offer a pleasant and dynamic work environment, opportunities for advancement and great work-family balance. At Maestro, our employees are at the heart of our success!
What will be your role?
Your responsibilities will be to accompany our customers in the implementation of our ERP. The functions are diversified from the business analysis, implementation and configuration of the system going up to form our customers on our ERP maestro *
What Will your integration plan?
To make your integration and learning easier, we will accompany you with a plan offering training, shadowing, reading and viewing video as well as coaching. The President and all the directors will meet you to share their vision of department, their objectives and issues, etc.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Implement Maestro * at our customers including:
- modeling and documentation of processes in force in customer while making recommendations to optimize customer business processes;
- Maestro software configuration according to customer processes and needs;
- Preparation and training on the use of maestro * to our customers;
- Preparation of documents educational trainees;
- Customer support when putting into production of the software;
- participate proactively in the complete process of Implementation project (project launch, follow-up / control; project closure) via the:
- project management team recommendation (client and maestro) the best faç The project is deployed in the client context;
- proposal proactively to calendar adjustments and deployment plan to optimize the value of the project.
- make recommendations and support the client in the necessary integrated tests during a deployment;
- perform training to internal clients (work colleagues);
- collaborate and Participate in the software support team;
- Collaborate with management on different special projects.
What are your strengths? You are proud to offer ...
- A relevant degree or equivalent work experience;
- of the significant experience in financial management / accounting
- of the concrete experience in training including virtual training, in the room, group or individual;
- demonstrated ability to work with external customers with a view to understanding and collecting their needs;
- superior fitness in interpersonal and communication relations;
- Minutie and superior fitness for organization and follow-up;
- excellent communication skills, in French and English (oral and written)
- available to travel frequently;
- available to work on flexible schedules;
- knowledge of the industry construction (an asset);
- knowledge and experience in implementation of ERP products, including maestro * (an asset);
- oriented towards customer service.
What will your team look like?
A dozen highly experienced teammates who generously share their knowledge and experience. It is a team where transparency, mutual aid and commitment are the values that guide them in their work and decisions.
What are the benefits of working at Maestro Technologies?
- A pleasant and dynamic work environment;
- A company certified by its employees as aRemarkable EmployerandFlexible;
- Human management that recognizes your needs for flexibility, work-life balance and teleworking;
- A structured framework for the development of its employees (onboarding plan for new employees, frequent performance feedback, skills development, special projects to keep you motivated and stimulated at work, informative lunches etc.);
- Recognition of your individuality, your contribution to the company and your constant efforts;
- An employee assistance program and access to tele-medicine;
- Competitive total compensation including:
- A salary at your fair value (we also respects the law of pay equity)
- A group insurance program
- A pension plan
- An advantageous vacation program that recognizes your years of experience before you join Maestro
- 5 mobile days
- And so much more 😊!
Maestro is committed to consider all qualified candidates without distinction in terms of color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age or other characteristics. We want to create a diverse environment and foster a work space where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and even celebrated! Our priority is to enable our employees to develop their full potential and thus take advantage of each other's talents and strengths.
* We strive to write our postings in the most inclusive way possible. If, however, one of the two genders is used alone in this display, it designates people of any gender.