AKKA Group North America is looking for an Elastic Search Administrator who would like to join a dynamic and growing company in Montreal, to support one of its customers. The position is to be filled on the South Shore, as soon as possible.
YOUR PROFILE AND SKILLS:
- Over 4 years of extensive experience in the IT industry, Devops with skill in Linux Administration, Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Automation and Monitoring technologies for financial and insurance domain.
- Installation, Maintenance, Administration and troubleshooting of Linux servers Performed automated installations of Operating System using kick start for Linux
- Experienced with setup, configuration and maintain ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) and Gitlab source code
- Expertise in implementing the Configuration Management using tools like Chef, Puppet and Ansible.
- Experience in Administration / Maintenance of Source Control Management Systems such as Git, Sub Version (SVN). Created tags and branches, fixed merge issues and administered software repositories.
- Working with development and QA teams to design Ingestion Pipelines, Integration APIs, and provide Elasticsearch tuning based on our application needs.
- Responsible to designing and deploying new ELK clusters (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, beats, Kafka, zookeeper etc.
- Design, build and manage the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) cluster for centralized logging and search functionalities for the App.
- Written and Maintained Automated Salt scripts for Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Beats. Expertise in Repository Management tools Jfrog, Artifactory, and Nexus.
- Real time streaming of data using Kafka.
- Skilled in monitoring servers with EFK Stack Elasticsearch Fluentd Kibana.
- Experience with Virtualization technologies like installing, configuring, VMware vSphere. Creation, management, Administration and maintenance of virtual servers and clients.
- Extensive engineering and implementation knowledge in Red hat Linux.
- Experience in System Administration System Builds, Server builds, Installs, Upgrades, Patches, Migration, Troubleshooting, Security, Backup , Disaster Recovery, Performance Monitoring and Fine-tuning on UNIX.
- Performed all necessary day-to-day GIT support for different projects and expert in creating branching strategies to maintain GIT repository.
- Worked with Kubernetes to manage Docker containers and Implemented CI / CD allowing for deploy to multiple client Kubernetes / Openshift environments.
Operating Systems: Linux Red Hat, Linux CentOS
Automation Tools: Bamboo, GitHub
Configuration Tools : Ansible
SQL / NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, MySQL
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA
Virtualization Tools: Docker, VM virtual Box and VMware, Kubernetes
Even if this description is in English, speaking French is mandatory!