The Vendere Group, a growing software engineering company, is looking for new talents!
Are you passionate about your field, eager for challenges and ready to invest in diverse and exciting projects? We are just looking for a Dynamics CRM Integrator Analyst to fill a permanent position.
Under the guidance of the Delivery Manager and in collaboration with the solution architects, the Dynamics CRM Integrator Analyst is responsible for planning, analyzing and carrying out integrations of Dynamics CRM software and Microsoft PowerApps for our clients.
The Vendere Group will train you on the various technologies used. A perfect opportunity for you to increase your knowledge of advanced technologies.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Take charge of Dynamics CRM or PowerApps implementation files, as well as modifications to existing environments (planning, supervision, execution).
- Set up and customize Dynamics CRM or PowerApps according to business needs.
- Analyze, document and test software components: database, web services, DLL, executables, iOS and Android mobile applications as well as Dynamics CRM.
- Produce progress and budget statuses.
- Investigate and resolve problems.
- Provide training to clients.
- You have an ACS, college diploma or university degree in computer sciences.
- You have a minimum of two years of experience during which you were responsible for your files.
- You are comfortable dealing with clients and like to understand business needs.
- You master the concepts of data modelling.
- You understand what an API or SDK is and are comfortable with the system architecture.
- You are bilingual, dynamic and learn quickly.
- Practical experience with Dynamics CRM, PowerApps and .NET development a strong asset.
- A flexible work environment combining teleworking periods, days at our offices in downtown Montreal and some days on-site at our different customers. Note that during these times of pandemic, we work entirely remotely.
- A team of experts with stimulating colleagues and an environment favorable to professional development.
- Compensation at the height of your talent and interesting benefits.
About the Vendere Group: Thanks to our extensive expertise in the optimization and automation of sales processes, customer relationship management and information technology, our company helps SMEs, through a series of solutions and products, improve their overall profitability and meet the needs and challenges of today.
Do you think you have what it takes to join the ranks of our team? Share your resume!