Our client nemaska lithium , a developing company whose activities will be integrated vertically, from the mining extraction of spru -diles to the marketing of high purity lithium hydroxide in order to facilitate access At green energy, is currently looking for a Documentary Management Technician to complete his team. teleworking position - with a possibility of travel to Montreal 1 time in the two weeks. Decorded contract of 2 years with a possibility extension over 5 years. Access to the same employment conditions as permanent employees !! -boni to the yield -Vacances depending on the number of years on the Labor market be 10 years and over will be 4 weeks! Experience in document management and document management system like Mfiles would be desirable !!
under the authority of the manager Documentary management, the Documentary Management Technician actively participates in the control of documents, collaborates in the implementation and proper functioning of the company's project control system. The functions linked to this position are as follows: Particularly, you will be called to:
- Ensure documentary management (M- Files);
- Transfer large amounts of existing server shares documents to a Document Management System (M-Files) in lots, using Microsoft Excel metadata files
- Collaborate in the general management of the document control system, including applications on office and construction servers as well as M-Files
- Ensure consistency in the various documentation processes, according to Their requirements, their content, their forms and their acceptations according to the processes established by the company
- Make cyclical revisions of the rulers, including the monitoring and updating of data
- Participate in the control of the quality and compliance of documentation with standards in order to respect the different ech Projects of projects
- Identify inconsistencies and gaps in document management processes, their requirements and qualities, and effectively communicate with affected stakeholders
- Participate in development and Improvement of processes, standard and document management tools
- Participate in some administrative tasks such as purchase requests or spending allowances
- Support the team in management Documentary and migration to M-Files (Documentary management software).
- One of, AEC or DEC in administration or related domain
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in document management, ideally in a business start-up environment;
- advanced (spoken and written );
- Very good knowledge of the Office suite, Mfiles (asset)
- Professional approach, in -depth and capable of maintaining the highest standards s.
- Rigor, autonomy and adaptability to the evolution of priorities
fixed -term contract of 2 years with a possibility of extension over 5 years.
-Salaire and very competitive working conditions !! -boni at the yield -Vacances depending on the number of years on the job market, ie 10 years and more will be at 4 weeks!