As Director.Register.e Information Technology at the Information Resource Branch, you will exercise applied management functions in collaboration with your team composed of technicians and analysts in computer science.
You will ensure an unparalleled user experience to our students and our staff via the service center in addition to managing the computer park and technology infrastructure of the entire College of Rosemont Including remote CEGEP.
Your main responsibilities
- Supervise and mobilize your team composed of computer technicians, network administrators and D Analysts and be careful to offer them a stimulating workplace
- Framing the Incident Management Processes and Service Requests of the Service Center (Service Desk) According to best IT services management practices such as 'ITIL
- Ensure offR IR Quality IT support for college students and staff
- Plan, organize and supervise IT operations and management of equipment and software in classrooms, computer laboratories and Administrative offices
- Manage technological infrastructures of virtualization, telecommunications, storage and cloud solutions
- Provide the link between computer development projects and their transfer to the IT operations
- Excellent relational skills
- Ability to mobilize a multidisciplinary team
- team player, positive and passionate
- rigorous, organized and oriented to the results
objectives of the first year
By your unifying leadership, you will lead a variety of technological processing projects by collaborating proactively with your partners Internal and external Ires.
In concert with the members of your team, you will have to develop their individual goals and you accompany them in achieving them.
more , you will need to formalize and make known the offer of IT service to the Rosemont community (Service Desk).
Schooling and experience
- bachelor's degree in computer science or any other discipline relevant to employment. A combination of completed undergraduate studies and relevant experiences will also be considered
- minimum of 5 years of team management experience
- minimum of 5 years of experience In project management and information technology management
- very good knowledge of Microsoft 365, virtualization environments, Windows and Linux environments, closures, information security and Telecommunications
- Mastery of French both orally and in writing
- Any relevant certification awarded by a recognized institution in information and project management technologies
- knowledge of information technologies related to distance learning and distance learning
Processing and working conditions
According to the "regulation determining certain working conditions of the general and vocational college frameworks", The annual salary is between $ 73,515 and $ 98,017 (class 6).
If you are at the last step and you hold a master's degree, 2.5% is added to your annual salary after a Year of service.
- 6holiday weeks offered after a year of service
- leave between Christmas and New Year's Day (closing of college)
- advantageous pension plan (RPPE) and insurance plan Collective
- Cell Phone with Package and Laptop Supplied
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cooperative of Solidarity Health and Clinic-Acupuncture School
- Paid parking and electric charging terminals
- collective garden and different committees to get involved in the community
- composting program and program reduction of single-use objects
- coop with reusable ecological products
- Cyclable tracks nearby, Bixi stations on the college field
It is also integrating an environment concerned with the environment and the eco-citizenship
Send your application
Anyone interested and meeting the requirements of the position must forward his candidatur e Online from the Career section available on the Rosemont College website, before 4:30 pm on November 21, 2021.
We thank all the people who will apply, but will not communicate only with those selected for an interview.