You are a dynamic and innovative person and you would like to contribute to the transformation of the State through information resources? Do you want to work on promising and significant mandates for the entire Quebec community?
Join the team of information resource managers (IR) of the Quebec public service and benefit from many perspectives careers.
Information resources play a key role in the provision of services to citizens and businesses, in addition to contributing to the performance of the State. They are an essential tool allowing the government to discharge its responsibilities effectively.
As a director of information resources, you will have to:
- contribute the effective management of IR;
- ensure the supervision and governance of IR mandates;
- advise and support the organization in the judicious use of IR;
- propose orientations and new perspectives in order to develop the service offer in IR;
- design, develop and implement guidelines in IR;
- contribute to improving the services offered to citizens, businesses or any other clientele.
If participating in technological innovations and contributing to major government projects you challenges, be part of our solutions and put your knowledge, your creativity and your sense of innovation at the service of the public and of performance of the State.
For information purposes, the salary scale is:
98 105 $ ( minimum of the scale) to
$ 125,574 (maximum of the scale) as of April 1, 2019.
In case of disparity, the salary scale deposited on the website of the Secrétariat du Conseil du trésor takes priority.
Main departments and agencies that hire
All departments and agencies