Location: Montreal, QC
With over $172,9 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2021, Fiera Capital, an independent firm, is one of Canada’s leading investment managers. We deliver customized multi-asset solutions across public and private market asset classes to institutional, financial intermediary and private wealth clients across North America, Europe, and key markets in Asia. We strive to be at the forefront of investment-management science, and we are passionate about creating sustainable wealth for clients.
Fiera Capital is recognized for our talented people. Our teams collaborate and seek to draw on the global industry’s most innovative and diverse offerings to craft strategies that meet the needs of any client, anywhere they are located.
Why work at Fiera Capital:
- Inclusive workplace and diverse background of employees
- Growth and development opportunities
- Entrepreneurial industry-leading company with a purposeful mission
- Flexible work arrangements, competitive compensation, and benefits
- Collaborative approach, innovative and culture of integrity
- Ambitious organization who strive for excellence
What we are looking for:
Reporting to the Vice President, Global Total Rewards, the Director, Human Resources Systems and Operations plays a critical role in the development of the HR technology strategy as well as the development and execution of efficient HR operational processes and roadmap. You are the data steward for HR and are accountable for producing HR data analytics and key performance indicators to support business decisions. You will be involved in all aspects of global HR processes, data, and systems. This position has two direct reports accountable for managing HR operations.
- Accountable to review all end-to-end HR processes globally, elevate operational capabilities and implement best practice solutions;
- Responsible to review and manage HR data governance, integrity and security while ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures;
- Develop HR operations offering within HR to streamline, consolidate and improve efficiencies of all HR shared services processes;
- Lead, develop and maintain HR operations data flow, analytics, KPIs and reporting dashboards;
- Develop readiness for implementation of HCM system and stay abreast of industry trends and make lead the enhancement opportunities in order to better serve the evolving needs of the business;
- Pilot the HCM system implementation while integrating new acquisitions as they occur.
Must have requirements to be successful in this role:
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology or a related discipline and minimum 10 years of relevant experience, HR systems and implementation, presentation to executives, as well as leadership experience;
- Demonstrated project management skills, including cross functional projects and various stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with leaders and employees at all levels of the organization;
- Aptitude to leverage technology for simplification of processes, minimize manual work and have had significant exposure to a HCM implementation;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, sound judgment, independent and creative thinking;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in dealing proactively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders while being results driven;
- Ability to operate in English and in French.
Please submit your resume via our website.
The use of masculine is for the sole purpose of lightening the text and refers to both women and men.
Fiera Capital subscribes to the principle of employment equity. Our staff are our most valuable asset and our goal is to create an inclusive and equitable environment where everyone can reach their true potential.
Fiera Capital will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment. All staffing decisions, including hiring and promotion decisions, will be based on merit, skills, performance, and business needs. We are pleased to receive applications from qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
Job applicants who are individually selected for an interview will be notified that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected participant requests accommodation, Fiera Capital shall consult with the applicant and provide, or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Fiera Capital. We will only communicate with those selected for an interview.