Protégez-Vous is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to providing information, education and support to Quebec consumers for more than 45 years. Beyond the magazine that made its name, Protégez-Vous deploys on various digital platforms (the site protect.ca and mobile and tablet applications) and offers services accessible to almost 100,000 subscribers at all times. A credible reference, Protégez-Vous relies on a team of professionals who embody the values of independence, innovation, integrity, objectivity, transparency and social responsibility of the organization.
Choosing Protect Yourself is:
- To work in an organization where the mission is noble and inspiring;
- Work with a very committed, innovative and successful team;
- Choose an organization that cares about the happiness of its employees and the work-life balance;
- Living in a professional environment that offers a lot of autonomy;
- Enjoy many social benefits and an incomparable work atmosphere.
The Digital Development Coordinator is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of projects and initiatives related to digital activities. The position reports to the Director Digital Development and Marketing.
- Ensuring the maintenance and operations of digital platforms;
- Ensure sound management of deliverables, budgets, risks, contingency plans, work plans;
- Coordinate the different digital projects with our external suppliers;
- Provide front-line technical support for our digital platforms for internal customers;
- Provide strategic intelligence and communicate relevant innovations that can be implemented in Protégez-Vous digital platforms.
- Any relevant college or university training;
- 2 years experience in the digital industry;
- Bilingualism in oral and written form;
- Experience in project management;
- Knowledge of website and application development and optimization;
- Experience in managing a CRM and a CMS;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics products and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Work effectively as a team in a highly collaborative environment;
- Very good organizational skills to contribute to a fast and efficient decision-making process;
- Ability to juggle operational tasks;
- Ability to solve problems and propose creative and innovative solutions;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Sense of ethics and integrity;
- Curiosity and the desire to keep up to date with his knowledge in his sector of activity and to be on the lookout for trends.
Working conditions and start date
- Permanent, full-time job;
- Entry into office: immediate.
Email us your resume and a short letter explaining your interest in the position no later than April 22, 2019.
Only those whose applications are successful will be contacted.