International leader in several consulting industries, Techso is a young, growing company working in three areas of expertise, including technology infrastructure management (IT), specific application development (DEV) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) consulting.
Founded in 2014, Techso has forged a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients, in various sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, consumer products, events and more.
- Determine the objectives and requirements of our clients and document them
- Develop DevOps processes and integrate the technologies required to meet our customers' goals
- Centralize and manage all the changes and problems encountered
- Ensure that the solution is delivered according to the quality, costs and deadlines previously agreed with the client
- Put the developed solutions into production and manage change before and after production
- Participate in the pre-sales efforts of the management (effort evaluations, benchmarking of different technologies, etc.)
- You have a university degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- You have a good knowledge of DevOps concepts
- You have extensive experience in CI / CD pipeline setup and test automation
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, JENKINS, Dockers, Ansible and source code management tools (TFS, Git, Subversion)
- Knowledge of build platform, CI and deployment orchestration
- You are curious about new technologies
- You like to process best practices
- You have a good sense of organization, planning and complex problem solving
- You are bilingual French / English
- You have experience working in Agile / Scrum team - an asset
- And above all, you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic work environment in which you can evolve !