Are you an expert in the IT field? Do you want to accomplish computer development? Do you care about customer service? Norbec is looking for someone like you!
As part of the IT Strategic Plan, Norbec is looking for a developer to complement their team and help them meet large-scale development mandates. More specifically, in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team, the selected candidate will be responsible for: Designing, implementing, testing, implementing and maintaining applications that support business processes
The benefits of joining the Norbec team:
- A stimulating work environment where innovation, collaboration, openness and quality are integral to the success of the company;
- Competitive Benefits Program;
- Employee recognition and wellness practices.
At Norbec, communication is ubiquitous. Employees work in an environment where all points of view are valued and everyone is encouraged to push their limits.
RESPONSIBILITIES RELATED TO THE POST
- Complete IT development projects in accordance with the priorities set out in the IT Strategic Plan, within the time constraints;
- Support existing applications;
- Ensure the quality of applications;
- Optimize code and ensure data security;
- Serving users for technical support;
- Discover problems, test solutions, and deploy fixes as needed.
- Perform the coding according to the specifications of the analysis document;
- Write and run system test cases;
- Participate in the production of applications;
- Follow up during the post-implementation period;
- Maintain application procedures and documentation;
- Maintain existing applications;
- Establish effective communication with team members and other stakeholders.
- Be comfortable with .Net (C #), (Essential);
- Be fluent in English / French, spoken and written;
- Have a good knowledge of computer development methodologies, relational databases and SQL Server;
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies and their applications in a business environment;
- Demonstrate interest and potential in understanding business needs and listening and collaborating with different clients;
- Have a good knowledge of ERP, VBA, SSRS, HTML, ASP.net (Asset) solutions.
- Be up-to-date on new platforms and technologies;
- Be organized and efficient;
- Be disciplined, structured;
- Be resourceful and practical;
- Possess analytical and synthesis capabilities;
- Demonstrate autonomy, rigor and attention to detail;
- Have a team spirit developed;
- Be strongly oriented towards problem solving and achieving results;
- Be customer service oriented.
- Hold a college diploma or university degree incomputer science;
- 2 years or more experience developing .Net (C #) applications.
Join our team now!