Maestro Technologies offers a unique solution with its ERP software for project management and company accounting in the construction industry. Our rapid growth over the past year has led us to seek out diverse talents that are passionate about software development and continuous improvement. In return, we offer a pleasant and dynamic work environment, opportunities for advancement and great work-family balance. At Maestro, our employees are at the heart of our success!
What would your role be?
You produce datasets that can be consumed by applications and reports, to allow our customers to better benefit from numerous reports and the use of business intelligence (BI) tools.
What about your team?
A core of SQL specialists, dedicated to BI, dynamic and committed, part of the Web family. This team is growing, time and time again n!
What would be your responsibilities?
- Develop and integrate data transformation interfaces to data warehouses
- Work in collaboration with developers of other specialties and architects, to ensure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and capacity and performance objectives;
- Follow best practices in security, surveillance and other programming practices, to ensure that components are free of vulnerabilities and maintainable over time;
- Perform individual tests, to ensure excellent quality of deliverables;
- Repair any defects and capacity and performance issues discovered during testing;
- Document the components to facilitate maintenance
What are your strengths? You are proud to offer…
- Strong communication skills in French and English (both oral and written) ;
- Concrete experience in reporting and BI in an ERP context;
- A good understanding of a company's business processes;
- Demonstrated experience on TSQL-SQL Server language;
- Very good knowledge of star modeling;
- Experience in setting up reporting and BI tools;
What are the advantages to working at Maestro Technologies?
- A pleasant and dynamic work environment;
- A company certified by its employees as aRemarkable EmployerandFlexible;
- Human management that recognizes your needs for flexibility, work-life balance and teleworking;
- A structured framework for the development of its employees (onboarding plan for new employees, frequent performance feedback, skills development, special projects to keep you motivated and stimulated at work, informative lunches etc.);
- Recognition of your individuality, your contribution to the company and your constant efforts;
- An employee assistance program and access to tele-medicine;
- Competitive total compensation including:
- A salary at your fair value (we also respects the law of pay equity)
- A group insurance program
- A pension plan
- An advantageous vacation program that recognizes your years of experience before you join Maestro
- 5 mobile days
- And so much more 😊!
Maestro is committed to consider all qualified candidates without distinction in terms of color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age or other characteristics. We want to create a diverse environment and foster a work space where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and even celebrated! Our priority is to enable our employees to develop their full potential and thus take advantage of each other's talents and strengths.
* We strive to write our postings in the most inclusive way possible. If, however, one of the two genders is used alone in this display, it designates people of any gender.